Humanitarian Tours for Groups & Schools
On February 1st 2017, Project Cambodia began our long awaited group volunteer programs.
Our organisation give passionate and enthusiastic individuals the opportunity to genuinely experience what the real Cambodia has to offer. Across 7-15 days, groups are given the opportunity to engage in culturally awakening and beneficial activities and projects.
Our Activities Include:
- Funding and building new homes for underprivileged families located in rural village communities.
- Teaching and assisting in a workshops located in Kratie.
- Participating in the Elephant Valley Project’s (EVP) overnight ‘Taste of the Jungle’ volunteer program, located in Mondulkiri.
- Donating stationary and teaching supplies to various organisations throughout Phnom Penh, Kampot, Kratie, Mondulkiri and Siem Reap
- Undertaking a ‘Rice Run’ into rural communities for relief.
Project Cambodia work alongside with a number of incredible organisations throughout Cambodia, including; Beyond Unique Escapes, Mango Tours Cambodia, HUSK Cambodia, Happy Hub Kampot, Elephant Valley Project and many, many more.
What to Expect
Participants can expect to engage in a number of activities during their time in Cambodia. A culturally diverse, fun-filled, informative and opportunistic itinerary has been devised to maximise our volunteers time in Cambodia.We have constructed our itinerary with the aim of appealing to all age groups.
Our Itinerary includes activities such as:
- Exploring the historical treasures Angkor Wat, Ta Prom and Bayon temples.
- Learning the historical depths of the Khmer Rouge by visiting the Choeung Ek Genocidal Center and Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum.
- Reflecting inwards whilst engaging in projects in which benefit underprivileged people living in the real Cambodia.
- Funding and building a home for an underprivileged family located in a rural village
- Teaching and assisting in a session at a local English School located in Kratie.
- Participating in the Elephant Valley Project’s (EVP) overnight, taste of the Jungle volunteer program located in Mondulkiri.
- Donating stationary and teaching supplies to various organisations throughout Phnom Penh, Kratie, Mondulkiri and Siem Reap.
- Learning the culinary secrets of Cambodia’s sensational Amok.
- Experiencing the the lives of those residing in flooded villages along the Tonle Sap.
- Taking part in Khmer-Buddhist activities such as meditation, blessings and apsara dance.
- Racing throughout Siem Reap with team mates around the clock.
- Connecting with local Khmer people whilst learning about the cultural elements of their everyday lives.
- Understanding exactly why Cambodia has been dubbed ‘The Kingdom of Wonder’
Customise Your Trip
When we organise these trips for schools and big groups, we work closely with organisers to make sure the trip is suited to you. If you have special requests or would like to experience something in particular, then we are happy to make these arrangements!
Project Cambodia simply want to ensure we’re culturally respectful, while giving our guests the best experience possible.
Costs & Inclusions
Groups can expect a maximised itinerary throughout Phnom Penh, Kratie, Mondulkiri and Siem Reap. Each day will be filled with activities aimed at either exploring Cambodia’s treasures or experiencing the rich Khmer culture.
It is important to Project Cambodia, that volunteers will be given a genuine insight into the real Cambodia.
Project Cambodia’s volunteer program is an all-inclusive trip* that will tour Phnom Penh, Kratie, Mondulkiri and Siem Reap.
The Costs of the Trip Will Cover:
- Return Flights (To & From BNE)*
- Donations & Funding for Humanitarian Projects
Each volunteer will have the responsibility of paying from $1,850.00* to cover all costs (flights, transport, meals, accommodation, etc.). This amount includes an upfront deposit off $250.00 per person which isnon-refundable after 14 days.
The cost will directly fund humanitarian projects. No refund can be guaranteed prior to departure as penalties may incur with employed companies.
This trip to Cambodia costs from $1,850.00, and up to $3,500 per person with flights inclusive. Individuals are not be expected to pay this amount upfront.
Groups will be given due dates across the upcoming months leading to their departure to make payments. Payments will be scheduled up until one month before departure (or otherwise communicated), allowing enough time to organise appropriate funds.This cut-off is also implemented to give organisers enough time to prepare each detail in time for proposed departure.Any questions regarding payment or dates can be sent to email@example.com
*Return Flight Costs are optional